Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Sliced Apples Quilt-A-Long Begins

The day we are all waiting for begins today!  
Are you as excited as I am? 
 The Little Apples Quilt Along starts today.  
First things first.  

I bet you want to know what supplies you will need.  
All the fabric is available at Crazy Quilt Girl's fabric shop and Little Apples is on sale!

3-Little Apples Charm Packs
2-Moda Bella White Charm Packs
2 1/2 yards Moda Bella White
1/2 yard your choice for binding
4 yards your choice for backing


I'm sure you are interested to see what exactly the quilt will look like too.  
We hope you like it and decide to play along with us.
This quilt finishes at 56" x 68"


We will be posting again in 2 weeks on May 14th with all the cutting directions. 
We wanted to give you time to gather/order your fabrics.
 Please post your fabric choices  & progress to our Flickr group.
We would love to see what you will be working with. 

 We would love to know who is participating too so leave us a comment here 
and let us know you are playing along.  
There will be prizes at the end too.
(A gift certificate to Crazy Quilt Girl's Fabric shop and a surprise!!)

Take a minute and grab the button on the side bar and put it on your blog too.  
We would love for your and your friends to play along!

Cutting Directions can be found here.


9 comments:

Lexilooo said...

Oh I like this! I think I may play along! I have a few LA charms, and I haven't wanted to cut into them yet...but this is fun!

Question- how big will this finished quilt be? I may have missed that somewhere, but just wonder1

Deb said...

Do you have to have a blog to participate? I think it's really cute, but don't have a blog. Thanks!

Sara said...

This may be a stupid question Pam,but can I use vintage sheets. There is always the difficult one;)

Sheila said...

I, too, was wondering about how big this quilt is going to be. I want to make it with batiks I bought a year or so ago, cut my own charms and use a green batik instead of white fabric.

Allie said...

This is so darling, Pam!

Kim said...

Great quilt! I hope to play along!

Faith said...

This looks yummy, I will see what I can do
and "watch" Ive written the fabric list I may need down x

Go-Go Kim said...

This is so FANTASTIC!!!!!! I will be late but I will catch up!!!!! LOVE IT!

Linda said...

I have been wanting to make a quilt with HST and have 3 matching charm packs in my stash. I'm in!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~