Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Christmas Presents

I thought you might like to see what I got for Christmas. One of my favorite presents was this iPod Nano. My DH is still trying to get it to work, but I am hopeful that soon it will be working. My BIG goal is to be able to "read" while I quilt. That would be amazing!!

My daughter got me this book by Lynette Anderson. If you don't know who she is go and take a look at her blog. She is so talented.
Santa brought me this cutter by Gingher and the Godiva mints. What do you think he wanted??
I asked for a yogurt maker and my DH came through. We have made yogurt once and it was a little sour so we will have to experiment. (A little lumpy too, but hey it was the first try!!)

For some reason Blogger is being weird and won't let me upload any more photos at the moment so I will just tell you the rest. DH also got me the 4th season of Stargate Atlantis on DVD. My DD2 got me some unmentionables from Victoria's Secret and some perfume, my DS bought me a book and then there were a few incidentals but I think all in all I had a very very good Christmas. It was nice that my dad and sister were here too. Did I tell you that I finally gave her the quilt at Thanksgiving? Well, I did and then I gave her the throw pillows and pillow cases I made to match the quilt for Christmas.

I hope Santa was good to you all too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a wonderful Christmas to me. I am very glad to find someone who watches Stargate Atlantis besides me.
Melinda

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~