Monday, January 16, 2012

OOPSIE Here's What Happens When You Rush

I was making geese blocks like crazy and then I began to take the paper off.
UGH!  Look at this one.


Had to remake this block

See it there in the upper left hand corner?

OOPS

The paper was white and the fabric is white and I just didn't even see it until I took the paper off. 
I ended up having to make over 2 blocks. 
But I got all the geese made, now I just need to take off all the paper and sew them into blocks. 
That's the plan for this week so I can ship by the weekend.

I did manage to get one entire block sewn too, the one for Mary Catherine. 
She wanted pink, green and yellow.

This one is all finished!

Of course I had some help.

Mosen and Aiden

Have a wonderful day!
~XOP~


5 comments:

beaquilter said...

I had that happen to me too, had a lot to rip out and I had NO white kona cotten left so had to fix it with what I had.... made it work though...

Impera Magna said...

Beautiful... oopsie or not! Those kinds of things happen to all of us from time to time!

Love the circling geese...

Susan said...

That's something I would do. Your blocks look great, and the circle is very nice!

Teresa in Music City said...

Nice design! I have a "helper" like that too - she's invaluable in the sewing room! =^..^=

Denise :) said...

Oh man ... to figure out you had a hole that late into it ... that would be sad! Glad you were able to fix it! :)

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~