Wednesday, March 02, 2016

WIP Wednesday

I have not had any time for the past 2 weeks or so to have many WIP's to talk about.  
I did manage to trace the label for the next wedding quilt onto the fabric.  
I thought I would have time to work on it while we were in Florida.  
I chose to read a book instead.  
(Outlander, so who can blame me?)
Actually, once I begin a book that I like I have exactly ZERO self control to do anything else until that book is finished.

Here is the progress I actually did make on this though.


I know it is difficult to tell but the thread is a very dark green.  
The quilt will be greens and grays with a little Kona Snow thrown in.

For some reason I am having some difficulty getting into a new project.  
Maybe because I still need to get all the travel things put away, or do the copious amounts of laundry from the trip, or clean up my messy room, or get the tax stuff together or snuggle the cats.  
Maybe I'm completely exhausted from getting up so early again after vacation. 
 Whatever it is, I need to get over it and get back to my sewing.

I was supposed to get some business stuff done for a friend and that has not been done yet either 
(sorry Kim)

I'm hoping that maybe this weekend, I will have that burst of energy and get back into making again.  I have no shortage of things to do that's for sure!

I will link up with Let's Bee Social and WIP Wednesday.

Enjoy your day!

~XOP~


2 comments:

Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter said...

Hope you find your quilting mojo soon! In the meantime, that label looks perfect for a wedding quilt.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh I totally understand about that book. I read it so many years ago, and it is one of the few I have read again and again. You just need some time to take a deep breath and get a few things done and your sewing mojo will be right back.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~