Wednesday, December 14, 2016

WIPs With Friends

I don't know if you missed WIPs With Friends last week, but I was SO ill! 
 Last Wednesday I slept for all but about 4 hours of the day.  
I apologize for not posting but I was face planted in my bed. 
 I am much better, only some congestion left.

So what have I been working on you ask?  Christmas stockings!  
I have three to make and can only show some of them until next week 
(then it will be on a finish it Friday post!)  
I have a pattern that I like to use that I got for free from the Internet.  
The person that posted it has since taken it down. 
Thankfully I have it printed and keep it where I can find it!  
Here is the beginning of one of the stockings.  
Actually I totally spaced on taking progress photos but 
here is the first stocking before I put the name on it.


The other two are almost finished but I will only show you the backs.


I am totally in love with this line by Kate Spain, North Woods.


What are you working on?  Share with us!
~XOP~



Now it's your turn to link up your finishes here. 
 Remember that if you do post in the link up here
 you should post a link back to this post on your own blog too.

So now it's your turn to share what you are working on.  
Please use the linky to link up and share that you linked up to WIPs With Friends on your blog too.  If using Instagram please use the hashtag
#wipswithfriends.  
We can't wait to see what you are working on!
Use the blue Inllinkz button to link up and spread the word by linking back to this post!




2 comments:

KaHolly said...

Loving those stockings! Wish the pattern was still up. Sorry you were so sick and glad you're feeling better! I am settling in Tx and haven't started sewing. Yet. Enjoy your weekend! XO

Unknown said...

So happy to read you're feeling much better. I just LOVE all that super beautiful stockings that you made!!! Keep sharing.
Dot

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~