Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Bee Blocks and Cleaning

Just a quick minute to share.
I finished my bee blocks for September.


Cole was my helper.



Additionally, my SIL is gearing up for a garage sale this weekend. 
We have been bringing stuff to her, going through stuff from our garage and basement. 
 I decided last weekend to go through the fabric I had in bins, in my basement.  
I managed to clear out EIGHT bins worth of fabric for the sale!!! 
I sure hope someone can use all this fabric.  
Lest you think I have none left, I still have many more bins left.  
I need to do a second purge but I am pretty happy with getting 8 bins out of my house for now, 
along with all the other stuff we sent.  
Two pick up truck loads full of stuff!!!


~XOP~



4 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

getting rid of eight bins is great... BUT don't think this gives you permission to bring in 8 bins worth of new fabric... LOL

Donna J said...

Wow I've never owned that much fabric, lol. If I lived anywhere near I would have to show up at that sale. I like your bee blocks, nine patches are just cool, great colors.

Susie said...

Clearing out is such a great job. DH and I did our garage earlier in the year and it looks so much better and we now know that everything in there is required. Have fun having your second clear out and I am sure there is a Quilter out there for that fabric. Hugs, Susie x

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Good for you for finding fabric that you are willing to part with! I am very stingy with my fabric even though I know I have too much. Your blocks are really pretty.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~