Friday, January 25, 2019

CTC Sew-a-Long Link Up

I managed to eek out one more of the Countdown to Christmas blocks last night. 
 It went together pretty quickly.  

I am using fabric called Nordic Holiday. 
 It is an older line but oh so pretty. 
The white is my FAVORITE, Lizzy House Pearl Bracelets.

All of the blocks may be found on the Moda Bake Shop website.  
You should go to their search and put in Countdown to Christmas.
 The blocks are done as individual posts so you will find them listed that way. 
 I didn't look for a post with them all combined but that may be there too.

This is block number 3.


I had a helper last night too.


So I am going to put up a link and you can link up your finished blocks for the month of January 
right here!

I will leave this link open until midnight EST on January 31, 2019.

Spread the word!
Be sure when you do that you link back to this post to help spread the word too, please!

~XOP~



Inlinkz Link Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~