Monday, February 25, 2019

February CTC Sew-A-Long Link-up

Are you working on your Countdown to Christmas blocks?  Did you manage to sew any this month?  I have managed to finish blocks 1-6.  Blocks 4-6 this month.

This is block number 4


Block number 5


Block number 6


I have created a link up below.
If you have finished any blocks this month please link up!

I will leave the link open through Thursday (the last day of the month).
Please share and if you do link up be sure to use a link to this post.
I would love to spread the idea and get more folks to join us.

~XOP~






Inlinkz Link Party

1 comments:

Linda said...

Your fabrics are just beautiful! Thanks for starting and hosting this - I am really enjoying it.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~