Thursday, September 12, 2019

A Little Trip to Shipshewana

We go to Shipshewana several times a year.  We have only been there once this year.  
I was getting anxious to go and spend a day there so last week we did.
I'm still excited every time I see the first buggy.  
I love the "buggy parking" lots too.


Their fall decorations are always spectacular.  Just look at those horses!


So many gorgeous flowers on this wagon.  It is truly covered (in flowers, LOL)


Loved this rainbow chair.  It was showing off the colors you can choose to get the chair made in.


I found a gnome friend.


Look at all these gorgeous quilt blocks for your house (or barn)


If we had a finished basement I would love to have something like this for the bar.  


I saw this dining room set and in my next house this is the style I want to have.
Hey a girl can dream right?  It was beautiful!


We went to E & S Sales (bulk food) and I found these


Until I went on Keto, I would not touch pork rinds but now they are a great crunchy snack.  
These were the BEST of all of the pork rinds I have tried.

Of course I went to Lolly's and Yoders but I didn't take any photos of my purchases.

Wedding stuff seems to be occupying all my actual time outside of work with things I can't share until after the wedding.  
So get ready for an absolute GLUT of photos after the 20th!  LOL

One week from tomorrow is the wedding!!!  
I will not be posting again, likely, until we are done with that.

~XOP~

Mother and father of the bride!



1 comments:

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

Pam hope everything wedding goes smoothly. Looks like a beautiful trip to Shipsy!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~