Thursday, September 26, 2019

More From Wedding Week

The morning of the wedding found us all at Kelsey and Nick's place getting ready.  This is my favorite photo that I took of Kelsey, while she was getting all ready




 This hair belongs to my eldest daughter.  
Kelsey got her the dragon hair pin for her hair to wear for the wedding.


This is how I had my hair done.  
I was pretty happy with how it turned out.  Borrowed the hair clip from my friend, Robin.



 A quick snap of the dress before she put it on.


 My husband came over to have the "first look" at our daughter.


He backed into her room and then she tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.


 He was so excited to see her!


She was off after that to go to the park for her groom to have the first look.
She gave Julie and I these glasses to use for the wedding.
Also a compact for each of us with the same things on them.
I LOVE this cup so much!

 All the girl's flowers!



I snapped a few photos of the girls all dressed and ready to go but this one was my favorite!


This sign was at the entrance to the courtyard area that the wedding was held in.


 MOB and MOG hanging out.



 Me with my handsome son.


Me with the bride to be, before the ceremony.



I was totally in love with BOTH of our dresses.  I found my dress at Dillards online and from the moment I saw it, no other dress could compare!

I hope you are enjoying the posts.  I will write more in a few of the actual wedding.

~XOP~


7 comments:

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

Pam I am enjoying the pics, again. Saw some of them on IG. It looks like the perfect wedding.

Lesley Gilbert said...

Loving the photo's - beautiful bride with mum - keep them coming :)

myrtovl said...

Congtatulations! Both of you look radiant!
Myrto

Ioleen said...

Beautiful bride and Mother of the bride. The whole wedding was awesome.

Joanne in Massachusetts said...

Wonderful photos, thanks so much for sharing. Love how the hair was put up and the hair clips. You all looked lovely. Beautiful memories for all. Best wishes to the happy couple.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You both looked so beautiful.

Shirley said...

I have loved all the posts! The photos are just wonderful. Everyone/everything so beautiful. Love your dress, makeup and hair. Quite stunning! What a great week of memories for your family. Thank you for taking your readers along.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~