Tuesday, October 08, 2019

My Birthday Present

I'm not sure if you remember but my amazing husband got me
the Tula Pink Bernina 770SE for my birthday back in July.  
The machine was not due to be shipped to the shops until September (and later October). 
 Last week Wednesday, he told me we were going out for dinner at a new place near our son's home.  COOL.  
I love to try new places.  
So we stopped at our son's to see if he wanted to join us but he didn't.  
We continued on our way when he pulled into the quilt shop parking lot. 
 I looked at him and finally it dawned on me that we were there to get my new machine!!!!!!!!!! 
 He then told me I had an hour lesson (but sadly no dinner, LOL)

I didn't have time to even unpack it but have since done so and am happily sewing away on it. 
 I have really been enjoying the even feed foot for piecing.  
Really cool machine.  
I can't wait for the classes in 2 weeks to learn all about the sewing machine and 
the embroidery unit too!!!


Just look at all that stuff!!


I have not moved it up to my sewing room yet since I will need to pack it up and bring it to class. 
I was just sewing it on my kitchen table.


The Shooting Stars top if all finished now but this was when I was putting it together still.


 This quilt went together so quickly!  The cutting took awhile.  I think it took me 2 nights to cut it all out but the sewing went so fast.  VERY well written pattern.  

I am really looking forward to making this my all the time machine.
For now she will stay on the table.

GOSH, this guy is a keeper!!

~XOP~



5 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

Yes, he is!!!

Lesley Gilbert said...

Great looking machine - glad you like the way it sews - happy quilting :)

Angie said...

Congratulations on your new sewing machine. I hope you have much fun with it. I'm sure the classes will be super fun! Enjoy your day!! :-) :-)

Bettina Groh said...

bet you're sewing away!!! Hope you are having fun!!

CrazyCatLady said...

Good morning -- I recently acquired the same machine -- previously owned a Bernina 200E - question -- did you happen to receive the Tula Pink hardware kit with your purchase -- they apparently are back ordered here in upstate new york! Jackie

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~