Sunday, November 01, 2020

Avery's Baby Quilt

 I don't think I have shared Avery's baby quilt yet. 
 I have had it done for quite some time but didn't want to share it until I had gifted it.  
I made the bear quilt designed by Annie Brady, using her  Big Sky fabric line.
 I bought the kit and then decided to only make the bear center part. 
 My daughter loved it and so did I!  


My LAQ used wood grain as if the bear were looking out of the trees.  I love it!


I found the cutest minky for the back too.

I had made a little self binding blanket using fox flannel and gray minky for the center.

Turns out that little fox blanket is being used all the time! 
It is the perfect size.


So next time I will share the thing I am the proudest about making for the baby.

Intrigued?

Stay tuned!

~XOP~








6 comments:

Kathy E. said...

Beautiful baby quilt! I love a baby quilt that will "grow" with the child and be treasured long past the baby years. How perfect is that minky backing? Great work!

Ioleen said...

Two beautiful finishes for a beautiful baby. 😍😍😍

Betty C said...

That's really cute.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Adorable!

Judy in Michigan said...

Can't wait for the next post...hurry up! Love the baby quilt. It is just perfect for a little boy!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Precious!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~