Thursday, December 30, 2021

Christmas 2021 and Thadd's Birthday

I woke up on Christmas morning and made myself this amazing cup of coffee.
  It was so yummy.


Chris had been busy working on these electronic luminaries.  
They turned out so well!

Chris and I exchanged gifts and we each got great gifts from the cats.  They each got us a mug!

Our daughter gave us a wool pod for the cats and this is what my son did with it. 
He brought Pepper over to celebrate with us too.


Cole has used the pod a few times but I am thinking of gifting it to friends that have a kitten.


Every year my son was little I never had time to make his birthday cake as his day is the day after Christmas and there seemed to be no time.  
More recently I have been making him cakes! 
 He always asks for cheesecakes. 
 This year he asked for a caramel apple cheesecake. 
 I think he likes to see what I can come up with each year, LOL. 
 Google to the rescue. 
 I found one on the Pioneer Woman's website. 
 Turns out it was amazing!!\

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  

~XOP~



1 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

Lucky Thadd... I'll take one of those!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~