Thursday, December 09, 2021

The Elves Have Been Busy

 I am so sorry it has been so long since I posted last! 
 I have been busy sewing up a storm and can finally share some of the things I have been making!
 I can't believe how far behind I am in posting the things I have been working on.  
YIKES!
First up, I made a cute little panel quilt for a friend of my daughter that had a baby.
  I fell in love with this panel and the coordinating fabric with zero idea who I would be making it for. 
 

Isn't this sun so cute!


I had a fantastic Minky that I was able to use for the backing.


You already saw some of the things I made for new baby Lynn.  
She is the baby of a friend of my daughter also. 
 I made a few more things for baby Lynn too. 
 I used the pattern called Nightingale and the fabric is Dorothy's Journey.,




I used the panel from the fabric line for the back. 
 I embroidered a label (you can see it under the panel.)


I also found this cute embroidery that I added above the panel.


I made her a really cute self binding blanket too.  


Enough for today!  
I will post more soon.  
As I said I have so much to catch up on here.

~XOP~





2 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

You HAVE been busy!!! Love them all... Merry Christmas

Ioleen said...

Nice finishes ❤️❤️❤️ Love the panel quilt.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~