Saturday, December 11, 2021

Pillow Cases and Self Binding Blankets Galore!!

More things I have been making. 
 LOADS of pillow cases, some crib sheets and some self binding blankets. 
 I made a few more nap blankets too. 
 Trying to power through some of my fabric.
  Although I do have to confess I bought Christmas flannel for the pillowcases.

Four pirate self binding blankets. Check.



Someone claimed this one, LOL.
Aren't these otters the cutest?


Self binding blanket with airplanes.


These were all the self binding blankets I made.


The first of the pillowcases.


With matching self binding blanket.


I wish I had bought more of this print.  This is a pillow case and matching crib sheet.


Pair of pillowcases.


Crib sheet


Two pairs of pillow cases


Pair of pillow cases


Found that faux fur in the remnant bin so had to make this self binding blanket with it.


I totally fell for these vintage reindeer.  2 pair of pillow cases.


These black Christmas cats had to be made into pillow cases for my bed!
I made another pair reversed but forgot to take a photo


Christmas gnome pillowcases.


 That's all I have for now.  
If you are interested in making pillowcases I have a tutorial on my tutorial page and
 you can find it here 
 I also have tutorials for the crib sheets and self binding blankets on my tutorial page. 
 The link is in the header for Mama Spark's Tutorials.

Most of the pillow cases have been wrapped and are ready to gift. 
Some will be gifted in person.

Are you making things for Christmas this year?

~XOP~



1 comments:

Sharlyn said...

All are adorable! I work at JoAnn, so I recognize some of those prints😁

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~