Sunday, March 20, 2022

I Have The BEST Friends and Family

 I guess this is slightly out of order but I wanted to thank everyone for taking such good care of me!  My family has been amazing. 
 My husband has be
feel very blessed and humble to know that so many people care about me.
I want to share a few little things my friends and family have sent. 
 My friend Paula, made this adorable pillow and sent it all the way from Kansas!  


Check out the bling on the kitty's glasses!


My friend, Melanin, sent me this beautiful bracelet.  It says "she doesn't fight alone".
Such a great sentiment!  It shows how my friends are always with me.


My sweet husband bought me this bracelet.  
The metal on that is St Agatha.  
She is the patron saint of breast cancer.


My SIL, Julie, had given me a green scapular that was from a box that their mom bought and had blessed many years ago.  
 I have worn it everywhere I have been, even in to my surgery
 (I had it in my sock)!  

I have also received many cards, texts and messages.
This whole experience has been very humbling.
It has brought me closer to God and taught me to pay better attention.

I will update you as new things happen.

~XOP~


1 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

You have such a great outlook on this whole experience. Keep the faith and don't let anything get you down.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~