Friday, September 16, 2022

Sparrows Quilt Complete

 I finished this quilt a little while ago but did not take photos.  
It will be gifted for Christmas this year but I'm not telling who will get this beauty.  
A very special person to me though.
Pattern is by Pen and Paper Patterns.
It was an absolute JOY to make this pattern.


My LAQ did branches and I LOVE the look of the quilting on this quilt!


I used a light weight lawn for the back and it is so incredibly soft!


Hope you enjoyed this quilt!
I need to make at least one more of these.
It's a great pattern!!

~XOP~



1 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Love the fabrics you used in your sparrow quilt. Adorable!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~