Monday, September 19, 2022

Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

 Everyone knows this saying.  
Meags and Me are at it again and have the most adorable patterns to go with this line of fabric!
  I had the pleasure of testing the machine embroidery for one of their patterns.
  Patterns for this line will be available in November.  
I only had time to make one of each, but look forward to making more once we get back home. 
 I don't want to lug my BIG machine and embroidery unit around in the camper 
so it will wait until I get home. 
 I have permission to share the work I have done so far.
I opted for teals, navies and golds for the color palette.






Which animal is your favorite?
I am having trouble deciding!
They are all pretty cute!
I am anxious for this pattern so I can make a quilt with these cuties!

~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~