Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Current Projects

 I have been busy pattern testing again for Meags and Me.  
I have a finished top from a panel a friend sent me too.  

I have made the three bears and Goldilocks several times now.
Working on getting the embroidery pattern perfect for them to sell.
Here is papa bear.


Mama bear


Baby Bear


Goldilocks
These are so cute and this is going to make a great baby quilt, eventually.


A friend is having a baby and is doing Winnie the Pooh for the nursery.
I made sheets and self binding blankets and burp cloths so now it was time for a quilt.
I really wanted to use this panel but could not find it anywhere.
A kind person on Facebook took pity on me and sent it to me.
I sent her 2 sets of pre-cut flannel squares for I-Spy type of quilts.
I just did a simple framing around the panel and will send it to my quilter to quilt bees into it.
I have a Winnie the Pooh minky for the backing.


I also picked up a new coffee cup for the fall season.
Mine is of course the infamous Bat Cat.
(Like Cole)


I would totally adopt a group of these Bat Cats!


I actually picked up 2 cups.
Aren't they so cute?


There is even cuteness on the bottom of the cups!


We are getting ready to travel soon.
So I will post as I can.
I have a few finishes that I still need to share.

~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~