Sunday, April 14, 2013

Do You Swap?

I have found that swapping and trading on the internet is so much fun! 
 I had a few recent swaps that turned out well and 
also had a friend pick up some HTF OOP fabric she saw for me too.

Here are some of the things I received recently.
Some Tula Pink goodies, with a smattering of Urban Chicks just for fun!


Some more Urban Chicks and some original FMF with a little Tula on the side.


I don't know if you ever fall for a fabric line but I have been anxiously awaiting one I found online. 
 It was in Hawthorne Threads "coming soon" section for quite some time and now it is here!! 
 Let me introduce you to Full Moon Lagoon.


When I first saw this line the purples reminded me of Heather Ross's Mendocino line. 
 I can't wait to figure out what I want to make with it but in the mean time I am happy just to have some. 
 It's available at Hawthorne Threads right now. 
 This line is even more beautiful in person and has a great hand.

I thought you might like to peek at how the cubbies are filling up in my sewing room. 
 I have been working away on emptying some bins, although not this weekend.  


You can see round 3 swap packages for the Tula Pink swap falling out of one of the bottom cubbies! 
 I think my favorite color is blue, by the looks of things.

Off to get ready to go to a bridal shower. 
 Have a wonderful Sunday!

~XOP~


4 comments:

Lou said...

Have never swapped except with friends in person:)
When I finally moved into my studio and organized my fabrics I discovered I had a lot of Blue and Greens:) Now I am collecting oranges:)
Looking good!

Unknown said...

Yes I have swapped and really had great experiences....and by the looks of things you have some pretties too.....good for you!

Lola Alice said...

I have never swapped, and have been hesitant to do so after some stories that I've heard. Looks like it can work out very well! Might have to try someday soon to see how it goes for me!

Crispy said...

Ooooo love all those dots in that fabric line!!

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~