Monday, April 08, 2013

I'm The Chef Today Over At The Moda Bake Shop

That's right!  
My little project will be posted today on the Moda Bake Shop. 
 This link will take you right there! 
 I have made so many of the chenille blankets over the last few years
 I thought maybe it would be a good idea to share that project in a much bigger way. 
 This time I used a couple of charm packs for the back of the blanket and 
I just adore the way it turned out!!


With 4 cats in the house you would think I could get a real one to model the blanket right?
Nope!  
So I pulled out this very cute and very posable black and white cat.  

I just love how soft and tactile these blankets turn out!  
Just look at all that fuzzy goodness!


This fabric line, Onik-A-Doodle-Moo is so cute for a little one too.  
I don't think I have ever seen such cute farm animals!!


 If you would like the instructions on how to make one of these for yourself
 (or for a favorite baby or little) pop over to the Moda Bake Shop and take a look. 

 I sure would appreciate your comments over there and maybe a good rating if you have a minute. 

I am pretty sure you are going to love this little blanket when you make one and 
I can promise you that all your friends and relatives will be asking for them once you do! 
 If you have any questions please send me an email and I would be happy to answer them.  

Also if you make one please post a photo in my Flickr group!  
It's always fun to see what others have done with my patterns!!

Have a happy Monday and thanks for stopping by here and for checking out the MBS too!

~XOP~



8 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations on another "recipe" Pam! I've off to check it out.

Crispy said...

What a sweet quilt Pam!! I'm amazed that none of the cats were out of the picture, they do so love to "help" you :0)

Crispy

Crazyquiltgirl said...

Another great tutorial! Great job Pam! I just love these baby blankets.

dianne said...

you go, girlfriend!!!

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations, Pam! Thanks for sharing your talents with so many of us!

Unknown said...

This is so fabulous!

Saska said...

love it! good job!

My Old Quilting Soul said...

I'm so happy for you! It looks fantastic!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~