Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcoming the Fat Quarter Shop As My Very First Sponsor



I have added the Fat Quarter Shop as a sponsor! 
 Notice the button on my side bar that will take you directly to their shop of wonderfulness. 
 If you have not heard of them you are in for a TREAT!!  
They have everything!

They have introduced their very own You Tube channel which you can access right here.

It is an introduction to the awesome videos that are available on their You tube channel. 
 I am so excited to take a minute or an hour, and watch all the videos!!!

There is a fantastic video available showing you how to do fusible machine applique. 
 You can watch the video tutorial right here.  
They are using Heat and Bond light which is 20% off at the Fat Quarter Shop right now.
  It is the featured product of the Month.



 I love finding new resources don't you? 

 Thank you Fat Quarter Shop for being my very first sponsor! 

 I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

~XOP~


5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

WOOP WOOP Pam!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Yeah you!

Rina Mason said...

Happy Dance time! Love the Fat Quarter Shop.

dianne said...

woo hootie hoo!!!

my computer seems to know a direct route to the FQS, but he (the computer - yes, he IS a boy) loves buttons, too!

Crispy said...

Congrats Pam :0)

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~