Saturday, January 04, 2014

Moda Bake Shop Quilt

Well, guess what happened while I was driving through Snomageddon? 
 My Snuggles Plus quilt was published on the Moda Bake Shop, that's what happened!! 
 I did not know it was publishing today but please
 take a few minutes and pop over to the MBS and take a look at it.  


The quilt uses 2 charm packs of Sphere by Zen Chic and a little bit of Moda Bella Feather to make the +.
I also used the oh so soft, Snuggles fabric by Moda.
This is so soft it feels like velvet and was wonderful to work with too.


A few weeks ago we had some snow and it was a bright sunny day. 
 I brought my quilt in to work and my friend Robin lives in a beautiful home surrounded by woods. 
 We went tromping all over her property and she took over 100 photos!  
These three were my favorites.
I hope you love this as much as I do!!!


You can see the pretty spherical quilting in this pic too.

This is an easy quilt to make and it is so pretty when finished too. 
 It is a lap size but could be made larger or smaller easily. 
 I made it this size so I didn't have to piece the back!

I would love for you to go to the MBS and
 see it and if you have a minute please leave me a comment letting me know what you think!  

It's so difficult to keep things a secret and such fun when I finally get to share!!!

Just got home from GR taking care of my dad and sister and this was a nice surprise.

~XOP~


9 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow great job. Love it!

Mary Caldwell said...

It's beautiful, Pam. Looks even better in the snow, LOL. Another foot tomorrow, yay (not). Stay warm!

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Very pretty Pam ! Love your photo setting too. Going to go check out the tote! Thanks so much.

Flo said...

Saw your quilt on MBS and just love it!

Michele said...

I saw it too. It really turned out great.

Sara said...

I saw it over there and that's how I got over here. :) I love your kitty cat picture, by the way. I did have a question - how do you fix the calculation if you don't have 60" fabric? I want to do this with Bluebird Lane fabric, and the solids come in 42" I believe...I just want to make sure I get enough! I'm new to quilting and the math is the hardest part so far!!!

Mama Spark said...

@Sara. I am so happy you love the quilt and I hope you return here to read this. You are a "no reply" person so I have no way to contact you! Please email me at
mamaspark@gmail.com and I will be happy to walk you through it.
~ Pam

Gill said...

I saw your quilt at MBS and left a comment there!
I love it!
Congratulations!

margaret said...

very nice, I do love the shades of turquoise you have used here

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~