Tuesday, January 07, 2014

I Love Cats

I'm really certain you did not know this about me, but now you do! 
 I have 4 cats and one dog.  
The cats are getting elderly but I love all of them.  
When I saw Oh Fransson's Catvent QAL how could I resist those adorable cat faces?
  Truth is I couldn't!  
I had very little time to sew before Christmas but have since made a few more of them. 
I now have 8 of the 25 finished.

Cats on Parade


Cat number 3




Cat number 4



Cat number 5




Cat number 6



Cat number 7



Cat number 8



I know you are all sad that this is as many cat faces as I have done.  
Never fear, I have loads more to make!

Considering making one with all turquoise cats later on too.
Maybe one with all black cats for Halloween?
OMGosh so many possibilities. 

Or the attention span of a goldfish will lure me away to finish some UFO's.
*sigh*
Never enough time!

~XOP~


5 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love the cats! They are so bright! The live ones are purrfectly adorable too!

Johanna said...

You made more blocks than I have! So far, I know that I want to make it out of my 30s fabrics, but I haven't started. Love the kitties! The real ones too! We only have one cat right now and she rules the roost!

Staci said...

Isn't this the best little project? I really enjoyed making it. I keep thinking about Halloween cats, too! I think it would be fun to do a table runner.

Brenda said...

I will have to go check out the QAL. I love your cats so far. I did know you loved your cats.

Michele said...

All great cats you have there, both the living and breathing ones and the 2 dimensional ones.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~