Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Lizzy House Mini Quilt Swap

I'm not sure how it happened but I got yet another amazing mini quilt from the last round of swapping!

I made this quilt to send away to my partner and I was pretty happy with how it turned out.


My outgoing pack looked like this.  I included a charm pack of all the Pearl Bracelets too.


This is the incredibly amazing quilt I received in return for the one I sent!  Can you believe it?  
I especially love the alley cat in the bottom right corner.  See how it looks like he is missing an ear?  It is really there, just a darker gray like the background.  Cute though.  
Even an orange one just like my Jack!


She also sent some tissue, an adorable cat note book and cat Washi tape. 
 I think I made out like a bandit!  Such a beautiful quilt.  
It is hanging on the wall in my sewing room even as I type this.  
Just look at all that Lizzy House gorgeousness!!!


The back was made with this wonderful green Hello Pilgrim fabric, so lush. 
 She even used LH fabric for the label.  


Thanks Megan, for sending me such an amazing mini quilt.  I just adore it!

~XOP~


4 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

I like both the quilts!! I especially like your quilting - the circles. They add such a sense of movement!! And the cats are "to die for"!

~Diana said...

Both are amazing, sounds like a fun swap!

margaret said...

2 lovely mini quilts, very impressed with the quilting you did on the one you sent

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow that is an amazing quilt and suits you so well. Nice prezzies included.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~