Thursday, January 19, 2017

WIPs With Friends (the Thursday edition)

Sorry about missing yesterday.  I had cataract surgery on Tuesday and didn't think it was such a good idea to be on the computer on Wednesday.  I'm back and all went well so let's have a WIP progress today instead, ok?  I guess my eye counts as a WIP since it is getting back to a new normal now right?

This was me on the way to the doctor the day after the surgery.  
(you can see the sharpie dot above my left eye so they knew which eye to operate on).  
I still can't get that dot off!  Hope this photo doesn't scare anyone. 
 I am not allowed to use eye makeup for a week.



I did some work but not too much actually.  
As you all saw I did the Bumble pillow cover and that took most of my time.
 I worked on a block that I have had "in progress" for some time and 
got all the stitching around the applique finished.  
I can't show it as I am thinking about submitting it to the 100 Blocks magazine.  
It is super cute though. 
 I am trying to decide if I want to keep it instead and make a little wall hanging and submit that 
or send off the block.  
Without seeing it what would your vote be for?

OK so since I am so lame and have nothing else to share today, what are you working on?  Time to share via the linky.

~XOP~

Now it's your turn to link up your finishes here. 
 Remember that if you do post in the link up here
 you should post a link back to this post on your own blog too.

So now it's your turn to share what you are working on.  
Please use the linky to link up and share that you linked up to WIPs With Friends on your blog too.  If using Instagram please use the hashtag
#wipswithfriends.  
We can't wait to see what you are working on!
Use the blue Inllinkz button to link up and spread the word by linking back to this post!





5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Glad your surgery went well and you are able to be on the computer again. Eye sight is such a precious gift! Blessings. villacrestfarm@gmail.com

dianne said...

you have lovely eyes, little mama!

Bettina Groh said...

going to the eye doctor about cataract surgery on the 30th...looking forward to not seeing blurry!!

Ioleen said...

Happy to hear all went well.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad your eye surgery went well.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~