Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Birthday (Still)





Here are the pictures I promised to upload from my birthday gifts. The first one is the pincushion/box that the church ladies gave me. The next one is the quilt kit my friend Ellen gave me. Aren't the fabrics pretty? Back to an aqua and red theme! The last one is a combination of gifts. The wine and the holder came from my friend Kim with the church ladies group. The beautiful green and white dish and the wonderful stitched apples are from my dear friend Yuki. Isn't her stitching great?? I have one more picure to upload, but I need to rotate it first. More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very kind and sweet of you to put my apples on your wonderful blog ! I'm SO happy that you like them!!
Yuki

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

What lovely gifts. It's a good idea to extend birthday fun, so Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~