Friday, May 20, 2016

Fox Face Is Finished

I worked really hard to finish up the Fox face quilt so I could gift it. 
 I needed to quilt it and bind it.  
Here are a few process shots.

I took this as I was finishing up the face.  
The white part on the left is just marked with my Hera marker, not stitched.


 This goofball was being very "helpful" during the whole process.


You can see some of the quilting in this pic, on the background


I used long strips of tape as guides for my straight lines.  It worked out pretty well.


Time to choose the binding.  Blue or purple?  The yellow on the right is the back fabric.


I ended up choosing a completely different purple and am very happy with this one.


Here she is all quilted up!


I love that purple binding!


The purple goes so well with the back too!


All wrapped up with the chenille blanket I made to go with it and ready to gift to baby Clara Rose.


Autumn was exhausted with all the hard work!


I will link this up with Crazy Mom Quilts for finish it Friday.

Have a wonderful weekend!

~XOP~



4 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

So pretty and such a nice package with the blanket instead of paper. I've gotten good ideas from you!! What is the size of the Foxy? Have a good weekend!!

CA Bobbie said...

Love,Love it.

KaHolly said...

A delightful gift! She'll be so tickled. I love the purple binding, too!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt is fabulous! The colors are great.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~