Friday, May 13, 2016

Weekly Update

I have decided to post a "Weekly Update" on Fridays.  
I will talk about the things I have worked on during the week.  
It could be quilt related, or family or garden or anything I have put work into that I want to talk about.

I am going to make a linky and if you would like to link up to whatever you have been working on this week I would invite you to link up your blog post too.

I have been working on many things (of course).  
I want to share the Fox Face quilt.  I started the quilting of it last night. 
 It is progressing well.  
I didn't have a lot of time to work on it but maybe about an hour.  


I also have been working on the Splendid Sampler blocks.  
I substituted some embroidery so I was working on that and you saw those but here is one of the cats.  You can see the amazing teal Aurifloss color really well in this one.


I met up with my friend Windy from Grand Rapids yesterday for lunch and 
some shopping and will share more about that tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend and please use the little blue "inlinkz" button to link up YOUR weekly update!

~XOP~






1 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Yay! Your fox quilt is coming along nicely. He's so handsome!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~