Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May Is For Makers Indie Design Support Link Up

I'm a little sad that no one is linking up their purchases from Indie Designers this month, but I am going to share my most recent purchase and put a link at the end just in case.

I have been wanting to make a Washi dress for a LONG time now.  I finally bought the pattern.  
It is a Made by Rae pattern and widely available online.  
I now need to look for some elastic "thread".  
I'm excited to sew with this too.  It's always fun to learn new techniques.


I think there is an option to make it without the cut out, 
but I have not received the pattern in the mail yet.

What new Indie Designer have you bought from this week?
Click on the blue button and link up!

~XOP~


1 comments:

Ann said...

I want to try this one but I did a test with elastic thread before getting the pattern and can't get it to work. Looked at a ton of tutorials and searches. Hope it works for you!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~