Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Some Selfish Sewing

I have NOT been in the mood to sew lately.  
I think I am still feeling the let down of the holiday and all the sewing I did right up to Christmas.  
I have sewn a few things that were easy and used up some fabrics I had bought that were bulky.  
I had bought some flannel to make holiday pillow cases for our bed but somehow just didn't get around to making them until last night.  

Do you love Narwals?  I do!  
I could not resist making some Christmas Narwal pillow cases!


I have been trying to do some clean up in my sewing room. 
 Somehow I managed to misplace my little hand sewing bag that has all my hand sewing stuff in it.  
I am going on a mission tonight to find that bag!  
I have a quilt retreat next weekend and I need that bag.  
I am trying to determine what project(s) to work on too.  
I signed up for an embroidery class (every month) and of course it is the Sat I will be at the retreat, 
so I am going to have to go on Wednesday of next week.  
I need to spend time gathering the supplies for that this week too.  
Wish me luck with the bag hunt tonight!

~XOP~


4 comments:

Ioleen said...

Good luck on finding your bag. I’m tidying my sewing room today and it never fails that I find something and say “ there you are” 😂😂😂 Enjoy the retreat.

Betty C said...

Those are nice pillow cases. I am chuckling because the other day a friend and I saw some of those creatures on child clothing at the store. She was calling them sharks and I said I think they are unicorn dolphins. Probably from a movie. LOL. So I'm glad you informed me that they are Narwals.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Cute fabric. Every time I try to clean my sewing room up, I can't find anything....:)

KaHolly said...

I hate it when that happens! Good luck finding your bag. Sweet pillowcases! Have lots of fun at your quilt retreat! Try to stop a few times and snap some pictures!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~