Friday, February 14, 2020

A Little Retail Therapy In The Name of Science

I needed a few pieces of fabric to continue to work on my science quilt. 
I convinced my friend to drive to the LQS at lunch time 
(she really did not need much convincing). 
 I needed some mouse fabric for my science quilt and 
was not happy with the "rabbit fur" I had previously bought.  
Here are the mice I purchased, along with the new C&S tigers.


Much better rabbit fur!


 I made a purchase from Spoonflower of Immune Cells on the left and B cells on the right.  
The rabbits will go on the immune cell fabric and I am hoping a friend can design an IgG antibody for me to paper piece with the B cell fabric as the background.


In addition I found this amazing fabric.  
Not sure who it is by but I adore the animals in the water.  Especially the tigers!


I had paid for everything and was walking out when I saw these cats, that then had to come too.
Won't they make great pillows for the camper??


I never have enough time to sew, it seems.  Wonder if these will get finished in time for the summer?

Have a great weekend my friends and Happy Valentine's Day

~XOP~


2 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

What's my Tigger doing on your fabric??? If he didn't spend my computer time UNDER my feet I'd show it to him@@

Betty C said...

What cool fabrics you found. I'm going to look for the cats and the animals in water. heart.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~