Saturday, May 07, 2022

Current Projects

 I have been working on some older projects and some newer projects. 
 I was able to give my oldest daughter a quilt this week that I finished awhile ago. 
She will be sending it off to a friend that recently lost her dad. 
 Feels good to help others. 

 I had the meeting with the genetics counselor today. 
 I will be moving forward with some genetic screening.  
Will keep you all posted but that info won't be out for a few weeks after I get my blood drawn, 

 The pattern is called Heart Mania by Meags and Me.
 I hand stitched some of the hearts, 
 Colors are Pinks and golds.


I used a really pretty rose Minky on the back.


I showed you the cover finished, but this is with the pillow form inside it. 
Really happy how this turned out!



I bought this cute remnent from JAF.
It was a patchwork.
I put this navy flannel on the back


I then had to make a matching crib sheet.


And this cute little lovey with satin edging.
I like making these with Minky on the other side.
I can use up my Minky scraps like this.  
I do a 16" square and just round the corners.


That's all for today.  
I am working on another pattern test and will show you that soon.

Happy Caturday from me and the boys!




~XOP~





1 comments:

Ioleen said...

Great projects. You’re right, it feels good to help others. Happy Mother’s Day!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~