Sunday, November 27, 2011

Block 3 in the FQ Star Quilt Along

I finally got around to making the third block in the FQ Star QAL.  For some reason I found this block challenging.  I had to do quite a bit of unsewing to make it work, but I am happy with the results. 

FQS QAL Block 3

I went through and organized my sewing room. I have to get it all picked up so I can put out Christmas. My goal this week is to get it all picked up so I can get Christmas put out over the weekend. I have just a few more things to do before I can pick up the sewing room. I did take my second travel sewing machine out to see if it would work for me to use on some other projects that I might want to work on between now and January. I will try to remember to take a photo of the machine to share with you later. It's a Brother. Other than being kind of loud it worked like a charm.

Off to bed soon, I hope you all had a great holiday (if you are here in the US) otherwise a great weekend. When do you put your Christmas stuff out? ~XOP~



3 comments:

Sara said...

I want to decorate for Christmas too---let's see who gets there first--lol................................just kiddin'!

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Beautiful!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Our children have already decorated, usually the first full week in December is when our stuff works it way out of hiding... I remember when I was a girl we put the tree up on the 23rd of December! It seems to me that there's more pressure to get it all done much earlier now...
Love your star, Pam!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~