Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween Tumblers

I finally got around to digging out the rest of the Halloween fabrics to cut and guess what happened?  I actually have cut so many tumbler blocks that I cut through the GO cutter mat!!!  I have used it a lot in the past and so has Liz but I thought it would last a little longer than it did.  So off to JAF I go after work to buy a mat so I can finish my cutting.  I decided to cut the 7" strips for when I get the mat.  This is what the rest of the fabric looks like that I am going to use.

More Halloween flannel

Of course while I was trying to take a photo I had some "help". Mosen decided to come and oversee my work!

Mosen "helping" me

I have quilting tonight and think I will bring my binding to work on. I have 3 I need to bind so I need to get busy! What are YOU doing tonight? ~XOP~



2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Kitty help is the *best* kind of help. Most of the time. LOL! Tonight? Perhaps picking out fabric for my turkey table runner! :)

greelyrita said...

Really, what is it with cats and quilts? My cat lies on any new fabric he can find lying about. I wonder if the sizing smells lovely to him or is it simply that it doesn't smell like him and he wants it to?

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~