Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gifts Given

I forgot to tell you that I gave away 2 of the chenille blankets I had made recently.  We have 2 Japanese medical fellows working in our lab and both of their wives are pregnant.  One of the wives also works  in the lab.  We had a baby shower last week for both of these women.  The dark pink chenille was for one of them (having a girl).  That chenille blanket was my favorite of all the ones I have made!  Here they are opening their gifts.

Yuko and Kumiko

Yuko and Kumiko

It was such a happy occasion! I have one more to make, but it will probably happen after the first of the year. ~XOP~


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely blankets!

Mrs Quilty said...

You made them very happy!

Allie said...

How sweet!

Impera Magna said...

Lovely quilts... and happy moms-to-be! Best wishes to them both!

Denise :) said...

What happy smiles!! That must feel good, huh?!? :)

Sara said...

And that is the best reason to quilt:)

Vickie said...

Happiness abounds! You are always so thoughtful!
The blankets are so cute!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~