Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Can't Believe He Is Gone

I have worked in the lab for the last 26 years.  Jim came to our lab many years ago as a post retirement hiree.  It was kind of a community service hire but he is the only person, in my entire life that I allowed to call me Pam Pam.  He had an infection in his pacemaker wires this past week.  They took the wires out.  They put some kind of vest on him to keep his heart beating.  He coded and there was a drama.  He wasn't strong enough to withstand it.  He passed.  I will miss him. 
RIP Jim, you will be missed!

~XOP~



9 comments:

Denise :) said...

Pam, I'm so sorry to hear this. My prayers and sympathies to you, your co-workers, and of course Jim's family. :)

Brenda said...

I am sorry to here this Pam.

dianne said...

i feel your loss, Pam - about 15 years ago, i worked with an old curmudgeon of a man named Sam - he was a retired Army drill sargent and i loved him as much as i've loved anyone in my life ... he died from Alzheimer's a few years ago ... and i still miss him

Impera Magna said...

Oh, Pam... I am so sorry to hear this! How very sad...

(((((Pam)))))

Allie said...

Oh my, I've never heard of such a thing - I'm so sorry, Pam!!

Anonymous said...

I will keep you and Jim's family in my prayers.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Hugs Pam...

MB in MI said...

So sorry for the loss of your friend.

Sara said...

You are in my thoughts Pam.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~