Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Shopping

Yes...today was a day filled with more shopping.  I got up and went to let the dog out, then off to JAF to meet Quilting Queen.  I didn't get a cart b/c I wasn't going to buy much, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  I ended up buying a cutting table and BIG mat, along with special ordering a 40yard roll of cotton batting (ended up being $4.37/yard).  I thought LTW could use it for her business.  Then I went home.  DH and I went out to Sears to get a new stove, which is being delivered on Wednesday!  I made Thanksgiving dinner with only 2 working burners.  I decided that I wanted to get my ears re-pierced (they had closed up) so I got that done today at the mall too.  Then home and off to the gym.  Now I'm home, so I took a shower, made dinner and am now watching a movie with my DD2 and DH.  I got the cutest photo of DH and DD2 tonight.  AWE...aren't they so cute?

Chris and Kelsey

How was your night?? ~XOP~



3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Cute photo! You are the super shopper!

Sara said...

The cutting table and big mat are a must though in my honest opinion. Such a fabulous deal on batting too!!

Faith said...

Good to see youve had a shopping bonanza, great photo Pam everyone looks Happy!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~