Monday, November 28, 2011

Today Was Not The Day I Had Planned!

I went to work this morning with the expectation that things would go one way and instead all I did was put out fires!!  I never stopped all day.  Finally I got home and then there were more fires via email on my phone.  UGH so I took care of those as well as I could but I needed to look somethings up on the Internet.  Got my computer turned on and couldn't get on the internet.  OMG really?  So an hour and a half later I figured out the router is not working.  Me:  "Oh no, how will I be able to blog?"  haha not how can I finish my work!  This truly is an addiction!!!  Then I called DH to tell him all about what I had done so when he got home and couldn't get online he wouldn't waste any time doing the things I had already done.  I'm not sure he believed me, but he bought a new router, JIC.  I got home from Zumba and he asked me if I dropped the router.  Me: "No, don't you think I would have told you?"  Come to find out the dog knocked it down and broke the antennae.  NOT ME!! haha.  So anyway DH set the computer up and my iPhone too. 

Is it tomorrow yet?

Just so this is not all my drama from the day, here is a  photo of a quilt made by a woman from my Wednesday night group.  It is a stained glass style quilt and LTW did an amazing job on the quilting.  Take a look, this makes a great start to the holiday season!

Nativity

Now it just needs to be trimmed and bound and it's all ready for Christmas!  Are you ready yet? ~XOP~



2 comments:

Diane N said...

Wow! That's an amazing quilt! Your friend did a great job!

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Great quilt! Thanks for sharing! Hope your Tuesday is a good one!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~