Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Swaps and Stash

Just a quick little post to show you my latest swap.  
She even sent more of the swimming sisters then we had agreed on, so sweet!  

And did you notice the card above it?  
Yep, it's a card!
  
Clever girl, she had it made at Shutterfly. 
 I know what I will be doing in the future!!  
I love learning about new things like this!!!


 If you have been reading my blog for any length of time you know about my obsession with the Mendo line above and the Sweet and Swell line from Moda. 

 I saw this destash on IG and could NOT help myself. 
 IG sure can be tough on the pocketbook 
(thanks Mary!)


I do have some photos to share with you that show the flooding in Grand Rapids from when I was there last Friday.  
It was quite something to see. 
 I will try to post those later today or tomorrow.

Off to go and finish my genotyping.  
Busy day here in the lab!

~XOP~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you. These are such gorgeous and fun fabrics. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Crispy said...

I can tell you are as pleased as punch over the fabrics. They are sooooo YOU!! :0)

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~