Sunday, January 05, 2014

A Year Of Lovely Finishes

I think I am going to try to participate in A Year Of Lovely Finishes this year.
  If you want to participate also, you can go here and join the linky party!
  You need to choose one project each month, define what "finish" means to you and 
then work toward your goal.  


I, like many of you have loads of unfinished projects.  
I am making a quilt right now that needs to be done ASAP.

I have all the main blocks made 


It's a quilt that I designed.
I need to lay it out before I can progress on it. 
We are in the middle of a snow storm right now so not sure if Wed night quilting will be open for me to do it.


The sashing is a little intricate, but it should be really cool once I get it figured out.
Hi Autumn!


So, since I have no control over my LAQ's schedule, I will say the finish for me is to get the entire top finished, the back made and the binding made and ready to bind.
IF I get it back from the LAQ so much the better!

So there you have it.
My finish for January is that.
Do you have a goal for January?
Consider joining the Year of Lovely Finishes.
Deadline to link up is Tuesday (I think)

Stay warm and safe in this Snowmageddon!!!

~XOP~


3 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous blues Pam! Stay warm and safe:)

My goal for Jan. get at least one goal accomplished lol!!!!

barbara woods said...

stay warm!!! its 12 or 13 here in Georgia

Michele said...

Pretty colors. It will be great to see the finish.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~