Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A New, and Fabulous, Fabric Designer

Some of you know about her fabulous work and some of you may be like me and may not have found her yet. If you have not please let me introduce you to the fabulous designs of Ariel. She has a blog and she has and ETSY (Pocketfullofpinwheels) and her fabric is reminiscent of Heather Ross. Here is a sneak peek at some of her work. (used with her permission, of course!)



She is not a part of any label and has her fabric printed individually from her own art work. I just bought some of the Lily Red Riding Hood and Millie Miss Muffet but her Willard Gnome and Red Robots are equally wonderful. This is an up and coming fabric designer. Take a minute to go and visit her blog and her ETSY and grab some of her fabric while you can and be the first one to own original Ariel work! Just think some day you can say,"Oh. I bought her stuff when she was just beginning". Not everyone will be able to say that!

Seriously, go there right now and tell her I sent you!

6 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Thank you, I am on the way!!

Allie said...

Cute stuff, for sure!

Kim D. said...

Very cute fabric, thanks for sending over..

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Thanks for the link, I'm off to check her out!! xo

Crispy said...

I'm off to check this out :0)

Crispy

Very Mary said...

OH WOW.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~