Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Charming Girls and Guys Club Goals

I can't believe it is that time again. Time to post goals for November and December. So here you go

1-I still want to cut the sashing and borders for the "Between Friends" quilt.
2-I *still* need to trim the t-shirts for the t-shirt quilt. (Done)
3-I really need to file the patterns I have taken out of magazines. (Done)
4-Make a back for the challenge quilt and give it to LTW (Done)
5-Finish the RPE blocks so I can make that quilt already
6-Make pillowcases for family including DD2's BF's family. (Done)
7- Stitch dish towels, stitch dish towels for the inlaws!!
8-Lose 5 more pounds
9- Bake Christmas cookies
10-Christmas shopping
11- Decorate for Christmas
12-Finish the reindeer and the Piecemaker's gift (Done)
13-Have a happy holiday season!!!
14-Finish the plus baby quilt
15-Make the elephant baby quilt

I hope this makes a good list!!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Goodluck with your list! I have my ornament list made out! Now all I have to do is get started!

Shannon said...

What a good list. Good luck!

Crispy said...

This is a great list!! I'm sure you will get most of it done, though the Christmas decorating will really cut into your time :0)

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~