Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

I LOVE Halloween and usually have a Halloween party. 
 I didn't really feel like celebrating but thought I would do a post anyway.

 I have been working on a few things and of course I can't share just yet. 
 I did take a few photos I can share however.
 First up is my cat Halloween, Hallie for short! 
 She is king of the mountain! 

(of sewing crap, LOL)


I was sitting in my sewing room, in the big green, comfy chair.  
Aiden LOVES it when I sit in this chair.  
She always sits on the arm part on my left and 
in this photo you can see her actually giving my arm a big ole HUG!!!


All week at the gym has been Halloween Zumba too.
This is my instructor and friend the Zumba teacher, Marsha.


Not to be left out of the "Happy Fall" theme is our silly dog!  
Hey there Abbey!!
She came outside with me when I was taking photos of my son's Halloween quilt.


I hope everyone enjoys a safe and candy filled Halloween!!

~XOP~

 

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Happy Halloween to you, may you receive all treats and no tricks today!

Denise :) said...

Fun day!! Your Zumba instructor ... a little scary!! LOL! :)

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~