Thursday, October 25, 2012

See I Told You

I'm not my usual self right now. 
 I completely forgot to share my nice surprise (so I guess it wasn't all death and dying this week).  

On Tuesday I clicked over to the MBS and imagine my surprise in finding this photo.


There was a little write up about HST and how to make them.
 As a Bake Shop chef you are invited to write your post on their blog so they make you an author.  This means you can write your post and save it as a draft but you can see other future posts.  
You can NOT open any that you are not the author of though. 
 So I did see the "Tips and Tricks" post and 
I did see that it had been labeled with my name but I didn't have any idea what it was all about. 
 I assumed they were linking to my post on Charmalade, since it was all about HST.

So when I went here I was heard to exclaim out loud, "Hey that my hand!!" 
 LOL 
 I went over to my friend Robin's desk and told her to go to the Bake Shop and we squeeled together, "Hey, that's your/my hand!!"  It was quite funny actually.  

I can't believe I forgot to tell you after I found out, but like I said I have been a little pre-occupied!

If you would like some additional trips on HST you can check out my post here where there are some good tips and some additional photos.

OK I think you are all caught up on my escapades for the minute. 

~XOP~



6 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautiful hand and great tips! AND you are a Moda Bake Shop chef - woo hoo Pam!

Anna said...

strong hands of a strong woman...you know how hard those HST are to do...my heart is with you.

Michele said...

I saw your name on the post. Congrats on becoming so famous.

Sara said...

Yeay for beautiful hands;) I hope your hubby isn't jealous now that you have shown the world some skin;) Yes. Yes. I did say that *covering mouth with hand and moving my eyes back and forth*

Foolish Feathers said...

That's a mighty nice hand, way to go!!!

Denise :) said...

Glad there are some bright moments in there, too!! Hey! That's your hand!!! :)

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~