Monday, July 29, 2013

Ima Bee Block

I managed to eek out a little sewing time this weekend.  
Most of what I worked on I can't share, darn it.
I did get a bee block finished.  
We have been making 2 for everyone but this block is so huge 
we were able to make just one and send it along. 
 She wanted a single black cross on a white background.  
Blocks had to be 20.5"  


I used some of the amazing cat fabric my friend Yuki sent to me from Japan.  
Aren't they adorable?


It was funny to be making a cross block and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer at the same time!

Hope your weekend was productive.

~XOP~




1 comments:

dianne said...

that is a BIG black cross, innit?!? i'm curious to see what she does with her collection of blocks...

can you believe that it is the end of july already?!? sheesh - i am NOT ready for the end of summer...

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~