Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Some of My Life

I wanted to ask you, 
have you ever been to an antique tractor show?  
Well I went to one last weekend with my hubby. 
 It was interesting but I would rather have been home sewing.  
Sheesh the things we do for our men, am I right?  

Although I suppose it is payback for the long hours he has spent outside waiting at quilt shops, LOL.  

Here is my hubby near one of the tractors he liked.


There was a small flea market there too and we got a really nice wrought iron
 table and chair set as well as a bench and an arm chair.  
Good thing we took the truck! 
 It is pretty neat and the chairs fold up! 
 It needs to be repainted but that shouldn't be that bad.  

One thing I saw, and had to take a photo of was a booth that was selling enormous panties 
(and thongs). 
 I was pretty sure no one would believe me if I didn't have a photo.  
These lined the back wall of the double booth!!  
Who knew?


I also celebrated a birthday with a friend.  
We went out for our yearly birthday dinner.  

This is the plate my birthday brownie bite was on. 

 So cute!!


On a somewhat sad note one of the bunnies I have had for the past 10 years had to join the big bunny ranch in the sky last Friday. 
 Rowan has been my friend for the past 10 years and I will miss her a lot!


RIP my sweet bunnito.  
You were a good bunny and you will be missed!!

~XOP~


3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Don't feel bad. I went to a steam engine/tractor show last year, and had time all set up to go to DH favorite tractor show this year, but it was cancelled due to the loads of bad weather that we have had this summer. But I can't complain, he has went to a couple quilt shows with me including the AQS quilt show in Grand Rapids, MI.

Lou said...

So sorry for your loss!

Bettina Groh said...

When we lived in St. Joe, Mich. we used to go down to Heston, Ind.... just over the border... where there was a steam museum. they had trains and tractors and just about anything steam driven. After we moved to Missouri I heard that there had been a fire and that a lot of the trains were lost.... BUT recently I heard that the museum is open. Next time we head up North we are definitely going there. Si I guess you could say we have seen antique tractors!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~