I worked like a fiend to finish the Fox quilt for the baby shower last Saturday.
I had all the quilting to do and then the binding.
The shower was in the morning too. Here is how things progressed.
I wanted to make straight lines so decided to use my Hera marker to mark the lines.
You can see the lines in this photo, they are more of creases.
It was a little difficult to see them during the quilting so not sure I will do this again.
I may resort to my trusty masking tape!
Autumn was helping as per usual.
I used invisible thread but in hindsight I might have liked regular cotton better for the background.
I will probably use that for the other fox that I need to quilt.
Supervising the binding.
Here is a cat free photo of the finished quilt. I LOVE how this turned out!!!
I had this backing fabric in my stash so decided it would be perfect for a fun backing. I have enough of this to back the other fox in too. YAY!
Here is a photo of Khali opening the quilt.
Sorry the photos are so dark, but you get the idea. She was pretty happy with this.
I also made a chenille blanket using Detroit Tigers fabric and
the signature navy and orange for the chenille.
I love how this came out and will make more of these in the future.
Maybe one for Mott.
I am linking up to Finish It Up Friday.
Have a great weekend!!