Saturday, July 16, 2022

Friend Time

 While Chris was in Canada, my friend lost power at her place. 
 She decided to bring her dog and come stay with me. 
 We set up my whole downstairs as a sewing camp!  
We ended up making Quicksmart, Midi bags. 
 We made them as Trick-Or-Treat bags.  
We pooled our Halloween fabrics to give us no duplicates.


I love this girl so much!


I cut out enough to make a few more too.


Cole was helping me.


Finn too!


Finn loves Kailie


Our finished bags!


We both have more to sew.  
I cut out a bunch for my SIL's grand kids and gave them to her.
I cut out more to make for some other kids too.
Waiting on more Midi interfacing.

~XOP~



1 comments:

beaquilter said...

How fun!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~