Thursday, July 21, 2022

Some Life Happenings

 I found out that the National Breast Cancer Foundation sends out amazing free Hope Kits to women diagnosed with breast cancer.  
Look at all the goodies I received!  
You can go to their website and request a kit or donate so that they can send more kits to others too.


I even put pink on for the photo!


Next up were these butterfly blocks for our Birthday Club.
Nancy has a birthday in July and these were her request.
She wanted these butterflies in blues and purples.
We send a few little gifties along with the blocks too.
(I forgot to take any pics)




I wanted to get them done before we went camping.
We tried a new campground and I loved being at the pool!

We did manage to visit a couple of quilt shops.
One was this adorable Amish place.
Surry Road Quilt Shop


I have no idea why, but I needed this fish fabric!
It was so bright and cheery.
I could not resist bringing a few yards home with me.


This quilt shop was called Keepsake Quilting.
The owner was such a sweet lady!
I spent quite a bit of time here and bought a few things that I didn't take pics of (LOL bad habit I know)


Both shops are in the Mount Pleasant, MI area.
Both were worth checking out!

~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~